By Lonely Planet, Celeste Brash
Lonely Planet Australia is your passport to the main appropriate, up to date recommendation on what to work out and bypass, and what hidden discoveries watch for you. whereas away the day on Sydney's Bondi seashore; discover tropical jungle in old Daintree Rainforest; and event the original Indigenous tradition of the Tiwi Islands; all together with your relied on go back and forth spouse. Get to the center of Australia and start your trip now!
Inside Lonely Planet Australia:
- Colour maps and pictures all through
- Highlights and itineraries assist you tailor your journey on your own wishes and pursuits
- Insider tips to save lots of time and cash and get round like an area, averting crowds and bother spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, cell numbers, web pages, transit guidance, costs
- Honest reports for all budgets - consuming, drowsing, sight-seeing, going out, procuring, hidden gem stones that almost all guidebooks leave out
- Cultural insights provide you with a richer, extra lucrative commute adventure - tradition, historical past, artwork, movie, tune, politics, landscapes, flora and fauna, food, wine, setting, game
- Free, handy pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus greater than 190 maps
- Covers Sydney, Melbourne, the good Barrier Reef, Darwin, Uluru, Perth, Queensland, Adelaide, New South Wales, Victoria, Tasmania, Canberra, the good Ocean highway, Cairns, Daintree Rainforest, Brisbane, Newcastle, Hunter Valley, Margaret River, Phillip Island, Launceston and extra
The excellent selection: Lonely Planet Australia, our so much complete consultant to Australia, is ideal for either exploring most sensible attractions and taking roads much less travelled.
- Looking for simply the highlights? try out Discover Australia, a photo-rich advisor to the country's preferred points of interest.
- Looking for a advisor inquisitive about Sydney or Melbourne? try out Lonely Planet's Sydney and Melbourne & Victoria courses for a finished examine these types of towns need to supply, or Pocket Melbourne, a handy-sized advisor all for the can't-miss attractions for a fast journey.
Authors: Written and researched by way of Lonely Planet, Charles Rawlings-Way, Meg Worby, Carolyn Bain, Celeste Brash, Kate Armstrong, Brett Atkinson, Peter Dragicevich, Anthony Ham, Paul Harding, Alan Murphy, Miriam Raphael, Benedict Walker, Steve Waters.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has develop into the world's best trip media corporation with guidebooks to each vacation spot, an award-winning web site, cellular and electronic shuttle items, and a committed visitor group. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but in addition allows curious visitors to get off crushed paths to appreciate extra of the tradition of the locations within which they locate themselves.
Lonely Planet publications have gained the TripAdvisor tourists' selection Awards in 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 within the favourite trip consultant category.